Weez Talking BEER

Sit back grab a drink and have laugh with some friends.
No religion, no politics.

Moderators: ZZZ Admin, ZZZ Mod

Post Reply
User avatar
Slip Shod
Posts: 750
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:30 am
Location: Tennessee
Has thanked: 595 times
Been thanked: 432 times

Weez Talking BEER

Post by Slip Shod » Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:56 pm

Beer : China #1, US #2
https://www.visualcapitalist.com/which- ... most-beer/
'Humans have been drinking beer for thousands of years—and since it’s still one of the most popular beverages worldwide, it seems we haven’t gotten sick of it yet. The latest available data shows that beer consumption exceeded 177 million kiloliters around the world in 2020.
Beer consumption occurs all over the world, but the amount varies greatly depending on the location. So, which countries drink the most beer?'



User avatar
Z is for Zangie
Posts: 9333
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:47 pm
Location: OH
Has thanked: 20328 times
Been thanked: 9779 times

Re: Weez Talking BEER

Post by Z is for Zangie » Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:26 am

Slip Shod wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:56 pm
Beer : China #1, US #2
https://www.visualcapitalist.com/which- ... most-beer/
'Humans have been drinking beer for thousands of years—and since it’s still one of the most popular beverages worldwide, it seems we haven’t gotten sick of it yet. The latest available data shows that beer consumption exceeded 177 million kiloliters around the world in 2020.
Beer consumption occurs all over the world, but the amount varies greatly depending on the location. So, which countries drink the most beer?'
Canada?...lol...I have no idea, not a beer fan

User avatar
Slip Shod
Posts: 750
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:30 am
Location: Tennessee
Has thanked: 595 times
Been thanked: 432 times

Re: Weez Talking BEER

Post by Slip Shod » Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:34 am

Z is for Zangie wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:26 am
Slip Shod wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:56 pm
Beer : China #1, US #2
https://www.visualcapitalist.com/which- ... most-beer/
'Humans have been drinking beer for thousands of years -
Canada?...lol...I have no idea, not a beer fan
- that really surprised me that Canada didn't even make the list in fact Spain drinks twice as much beer as Canada does - huda thunk

User avatar
Z is for Zangie
Posts: 9333
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:47 pm
Location: OH
Has thanked: 20328 times
Been thanked: 9779 times

Re: Weez Talking BEER

Post by Z is for Zangie » Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:36 am

Slip Shod wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:34 am
Z is for Zangie wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:26 am
Slip Shod wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:56 pm
Beer : China #1, US #2
https://www.visualcapitalist.com/which- ... most-beer/
'Humans have been drinking beer for thousands of years -
Canada?...lol...I have no idea, not a beer fan
- that really surprised me that Canada didn't even make the list in fact Spain drinks twice as much beer as Canada does - huda thunk
Yeah, it is, but if they are going by numbers and % of population, Canada has a relatively small population compared to us and many countries...I know that every Canadian I know, loves beer, and they do have one they make there at least...

Post Reply