Sometimes there are no Heros

We are looking for discussions more then debates. Come with an open mind, maybe we all can grow.

Moderators: 4E Admin, 4E Mod

GuideToACrazyWorld

Sometimes there are no Heros

Post by GuideToACrazyWorld » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:01 pm

Here is a local event that demonstrates one of the major issues with the tribal nature of our society. People are immediately taking sides in this fight. As if how this fight is some litmus test for where you stand in society.

On one side you will hear it argued that words only have power over you if you give them power over you and no words justify assault. It is unacceptable to attack someone in this way.

On the other you will hear that the older woman embodies white privilege and that her racist behavior was unacceptable. When you use that word you should be prepared to be hit.

So where do I sit? Both are true. There are no good guys in this video. Both woman escalated the situation long after they could have walked away, and there is no excuse for calling someone racial epithet, and no words are justification for violence. Why do people feel the need to defend either of them? From my perspective they deserve each other.

https://www.kron4.com/news/california/w ... acramento/

limoman

Re: Sometimes there are no Heros

Post by limoman » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:18 pm

GuideToACrazyWorld wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:01 pm
From my perspective they deserve each other.
I saw this yesterday. Agreed 2 morons , its too bad they couldnt knock each other out :)

GuideToACrazyWorld

Re: Sometimes there are no Heros

Post by GuideToACrazyWorld » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:22 pm

limoman wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:18 pm
I saw this yesterday. Agreed 2 morons , its too bad they couldnt knock each other out
No one involved knew how to throw a punch. :lol: