Texas Trials on the Tuesday Political Open Thread

Come discus news articles of the day with a bit of an NPR focus.

Moderators: AA Admin, AA Mod

Z is for Zangie

Texas Trials on the Tuesday Political Open Thread

Post by Z is for Zangie » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:24 am

Good Morning! Apparently, two people have sued the Dr from Texas who wrote a column in WAPO about how he performed an abortion for a woman who was early in her pregnancy, but not early enough.

A guy from Arkansas who is actually a convicted felon, serving time with house confinement, who is not Pro-Choice, but objects to the bounty hunter part is file suit against this Dr. ( test case, dying to know if the dr and the plaintiff were asked to be a part of it ( apparently, test cases are not specifically fraudulent, it depends on how they are set up, it is a strategy to get them into court and ruled on. )

Also a man from ( figures it is two men...lol) Illinois, but, I haven't seen the story on him. Have a Tuesday that isn't overcome with the insanity in the country right now...lol

255346_768_rgb.jpg

Mike

Re: Texas Trials on the Tuesday Political Open Thread

Post by Mike » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:24 pm

Eastern European Facebook Troll armies are calling for Fauci to be fired. Oh wait, those are House GQP members (yet again). And our good buddy-troll Madison Cawthorn (see why we don’t need foreign troll armies?) is claiming it is illegal for airlines to mandate flyers be vaccinated.

The stupid never ends over on the ‘right’ side of the aisle.

Runswift9

Post by Runswift9 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:38 pm

I have had this vision of pretty much every woman in TX going in and out of as many abortion clinics as they can, just to really mess things up

Mike

Post by Mike » Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:40 pm

Runswift9 wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:38 pm
I have had this vision of pretty much every woman in TX going in and out of as many abortion clinics as they can, just to really mess things up
I like that!