Tell me a food you wouldn't eat for any amount of money ( or anything really...lol)

Come discus news articles of the day with a bit of an NPR focus.

Moderators: AA Admin, AA Mod

Z is for Zangie

Tell me a food you wouldn't eat for any amount of money ( or anything really...lol)

Post by Z is for Zangie » Sun May 22, 2022 4:20 am

Fussy me has a lot of them, but, the first two that come to mind are liver and cottage cheese. Also, au gratin potatoes and scalloped potatoes, and yogurt...
Pig's_liver_with_sauteed_onion.jpg
Cottage-Cheese_Edited-scaled.jpg
shutterstock_165236552.0.0.jpg
broccoli.jpg
broccoli.jpg (14.42 KiB) Viewed 901 times

Z is for Zangie

Re: Tell me a food you wouldn't eat for any amount of money ( or anything really...lol)

Post by Z is for Zangie » Sun May 22, 2022 4:20 am

That third picture is tofu turkey surprise....lol...nope...lol

Slip Shod

Re: Tell me a food you wouldn't eat for any amount of money ( or anything really...lol)

Post by Slip Shod » Sun May 22, 2022 1:43 pm

Never had tofu turkey, aside of that, those other things you mentioned are all yum yum for me. I like them all. You can find deep fried chicken livers all over Tennessee ✔️. Hot sauce or ketchup works for me. And liver and onions, oh yeah, you're talking now. Didn't see gravy in that picture. Gravy's one of them things that puts dinner plates over the top.
Sort of like that improvised little song.. 'gravy in the morning, gravy in the evening, gravy at supper time'

Z is for Zangie

Post by Z is for Zangie » Sun May 22, 2022 1:45 pm

Slip Shod wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 1:43 pm
Never had tofu turkey, aside of that, there's other things you mentioned are all yum yum for me. I like them all. You can find deep fried chicken livers all over Tennessee ✔️. Hot sauce or ketchup works for me. And liver and onions oh yeah you're talking now. Didn't see gravy in that picture. Gravy's one of them things that puts dinner plates over the top.
Sort of like a improvised little tune.. 'gravy in the morning, gravy in the evening, gravy at supper time'
Yeah, not a gravy fan either...lol...

Mike

Post by Mike » Mon May 23, 2022 1:29 am

I ate the roadside tarantula In Cambodia.
There’s not much I won’t at least try. You cannot possibly know whether you’ll enjoy a food if you don’t try it.

Btw, I do NOT recommend the tarantula. It made me ill for two days (lost 12 pounds as a result!), and it does not taste good at all.

One more thing: I have a Cuisinart food processor that thinks it does more than chop food. It identifies as trans-blender

Z is for Zangie

Post by Z is for Zangie » Mon May 23, 2022 2:00 am

Mike wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 1:29 am
I ate the roadside tarantula In Cambodia.
There’s not much I won’t at least try. You cannot possibly know whether you’ll enjoy a food if you don’t try it.

Btw, I do NOT recommend the tarantula. It made me ill for two days (lost 12 pounds as a result!), and it does not taste good at all.

One more thing: I have a Cuisinart food processor that thinks it does more than chop food. It identifies as trans-blender
HAHA on the trans-blender...yeah, I am not that brave, if it looks creepy, yucky, not going there...lol..because that image turns my stomach..lol

Senor Natural

Post by Senor Natural » Mon May 23, 2022 4:10 am

anything from McDonalds