Sussman trial - Where is mainstream media ?

Come discus news articles of the day with a bit of an NPR focus.

Moderators: AA Admin, AA Mod

Slip Shod

Sussman trial - Where is mainstream media ?

Post by Slip Shod » Thu May 26, 2022 12:05 pm

"The HIllary Clinton campaign and DNC, with her approval, conducted a disinformation operation to falsely taint another candidate as having illicit ties to Russia, in one of the dirtiest political tricks in modern history. Worse than that, the disinformation operation froze an incoming administration for several years and provided pretext for a 'Resistance' movement that refused to accept the outcome of the election," Cornell Law School professor William A. Jacobson told Fox News Digital.
"This should be the biggest media story of the century, but most of the mainstream liberal media is staying away because they were complicit," Jacobson continued. "Hillary Clinton's fraudulent Russia narrative was parroted endlessly on major networks and cable news, and throughout digital media."
39K0ObyVul9xMAtfWp.gif
39K0ObyVul9xMAtfWp.gif (3.24 MiB) Viewed 1472 times

Mike

Re: Sussman trial - Where is mainstream media ?

Post by Mike » Thu May 26, 2022 2:40 pm

Wow, you’re convicting them before the trial is even ended. And your contention that it’s not being reported in the mainstream media is flat-out false. FOX, the biggest ‘news’ network in the nation, is reporting on it multiple times every hour. That aside, this trial is being reported by CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, The NY Times, the Washington Post, and a slew of other national and local media.

So not only are you rushing to judgment, but you are also lying.

Slip Shod

Post by Slip Shod » Thu May 26, 2022 2:59 pm

checking Mike, was wondering if you were following the story at all. Not talking hearsay, some juicy first-hand testimony here.
Wasn't it what's his name that was tried and convicted in the press - there's a wow.
Plenty of wows to go around

GuideToACrazyWorld

Post by GuideToACrazyWorld » Thu May 26, 2022 3:35 pm

Mike wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 2:40 pm
FOX, the biggest ‘news’ network in the nation, is reporting on it multiple times every hour. That aside, this trial is being reported by CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, The NY Times, the Washington Post, and a slew of other national and local media.
I will say that it's sad it's getting less attention the Depp/heard trial is getting more attention then this trial. I don't think that is the fault of the media, they turn the camera's to what we want to see.

Mike

Post by Mike » Thu May 26, 2022 3:51 pm

GuideToACrazyWorld wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 3:35 pm
Mike wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 2:40 pm
FOX, the biggest ‘news’ network in the nation, is reporting on it multiple times every hour. That aside, this trial is being reported by CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, The NY Times, the Washington Post, and a slew of other national and local media.
I will say that it's sad it's getting less attention the Depp/heard trial is getting more attention then this trial. I don't think that is the fault of the media, they turn the camera's to what we want to see.
Aside from noting that it’s occurring, I’ve paid zero attention to the Depp thing. Wife tries to discuss with me occasionally and I tell her “not interested”

GuideToACrazyWorld

Post by GuideToACrazyWorld » Thu May 26, 2022 3:58 pm

Mike wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 3:51 pm
Aside from noting that it’s occurring, I’ve paid zero attention to the Depp thing. Wife tries to discuss with me occasionally and I tell her “not interested”
Unless you live in a cave you are going to hear bits and pieces around, but I'm with you. I have no desire to follow that trial.

Senor Natural

Post by Senor Natural » Thu May 26, 2022 5:09 pm

'Russia, if you’re listening — I hope you are able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let’s see if that happens.”
Donald Trump, publicly, on TV, asked Russian to interfere with our election.
Donald Trump, on taped phone conversation, asked Zelensky to find dirt on Joe Biden's son and tie it to Joe Biden.
Come on, Slip,, your beloved candidate is a sleazy, unpatriotic, lying, con man and traitor.
What's wrong with your brain that you can't figure it out.

Slip Shod

Post by Slip Shod » Thu May 26, 2022 9:35 pm

[*]
Senor Natural wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 5:09 pm
'Russia, if you’re listening — I hope you are able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let’s see if that happens.”
Donald Trump, on taped phone conversation, asked Zelensky to find dirt on Joe Biden's son and tie it to Joe Biden.
Come on, Slip,, your beloved candidate is a sleazy, unpatriotic, lying, con man and traitor.
I will refrain from calling you anything else but misguided & manipulated . Many of your statements simply are not true. For your part, I believe you to be a willing participant seduced through media, otherwise how else could it be explained .. you've lost any portion of critical thinking you may ever have had, if you've ever had it.
Uz, my brother, are Looney !
Manwithtinfoilhat-1.jpg

Mike

Post by Mike » Thu May 26, 2022 11:00 pm

Slip Shod wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 9:35 pm
[*]
Senor Natural wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 5:09 pm
I will refrain from calling you anything else but misguided & manipulated . Many of your statements simply are not true. For your part, I believe you to be a willing participant seduced through media, otherwise how else could it be explained .. you've lost any portion of critical thinking you may ever have had, if you've ever had it.
Uz, my brother, are Looney !
Manwithtinfoilhat-1.jpg

Slip Shod

Post by Slip Shod » Thu May 26, 2022 11:35 pm

@littlemike
(Not from me, I understand that's what she calls you)
So what I said to señor , rub it all over, rub it in and enjoy - it's for you too

Mike

Post by Mike » Fri May 27, 2022 12:35 am

Slip Shod wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 11:35 pm
@littlemike
So what I said to señor , rub it all over, rub it in and enjoy - it's for you too
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 12133.html

Slip Shod

Post by Slip Shod » Fri May 27, 2022 12:49 am

Mike wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 12:35 am
Slip Shod wrote:
@littlemike
Yes I recall the incident. Such a clamor in the bias press, UNTIL Trump released the transcripts.. word for word of the conversations. Go back and check it out - there wasn't anything improper , illegal. Another example of the raging hatred against the President. And then we have Hunter Biden & the Big Guy, Mike is definitely silent, nothing here to see. Not to mention the drugs, kitty p***, prostitution / again, nothing here to see. Do you believe because of presidential pressure the DOJ looked away ?
And speaking of the FBI, what comes to mind is the douchebag Comey and all the BS about the Russians. But Hillary and the Clinton foundation once again nothing here to see.
I'd have much more respect for you Michael if you were more even handed with your disdain, not just towards one side

Senor Natural

Post by Senor Natural » Fri May 27, 2022 2:45 am

Slip's slipping . . . not even slowly, pure conspiracy theory sucka . . .
You graduate from Trump U.? valedictorian perhaps?

Mike

Post by Mike » Sat May 28, 2022 12:28 am

Slip Shod wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 12:49 am
Mike wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 12:35 am
Slip Shod wrote:
@littlemike
Yes I recall the incident. Such a clamor in the bias press, UNTIL Trump released the transcripts.. word for word of the conversations. Go back and check it out - there wasn't anything improper , illegal. Another example of the raging hatred against the President. And then we have Hunter Biden & the Big Guy, Mike is definitely silent, nothing here to see. Not to mention the drugs, kitty p***, prostitution / again, nothing here to see. Do you believe because of presidential pressure the DOJ looked away ?
And speaking of the FBI, what comes to mind is the douchebag Comey and all the BS about the Russians. But Hillary and the Clinton foundation once again nothing here to see.
I'd have much more respect for you Michael if you were more even handed with your disdain, not just towards one side
Kitty p***?? Try as I might, I cannot locate anything about Hunter Biden looking at photos of naked felines…. Again, you speak of the Hunter business as already proved. Perhaps we should just skip all the legal stuff, and move right to hanging? I hear your boy trump approves of this approach.

There was plenty improper about trump’s attempted extortion of Zelensky. You don’t, as Prez, put personal aggrandizement ahead of national security. But that’s exactly what trump did.

And a trump fanboi like yourself knocking anyone else for getting action from a prostitute? Really? SMH

So then. On to why the right is a bigger problem than the left, by a mile, right now. Just today, on Face The Nation, Senator Rick Scott - who laid out the 11 point plan that would force people who cannot afford it to pay more tax, while simultaneously sunsetting the entire safety net every 5 years. Who when called on that, said it’s Dem talking points EVEN THOUGH ITS IN HIS PLAN. That guy. Yeah, they pointed out to him that while 75% of Dems feel that having political leaders condemn white nationalism is important, only 23% of Republicans feel it’s important. They then asked if he would tell every Repub running for election to condemn white nationalism….and he punted. Couldn’t bring himself to say he’d do that.

This tells us what we already knew: that the GOP is today clearly the party of white racists, and that their program is built upon that foundation. And we know trump achieved his presidency by appealing to that and integrating (pun intended) it into his administration. The GOP needs the racist vote. Without it, they lose. That is a FAR bigger issue than Hunter’s laptop.

Mike

Post by Mike » Tue May 31, 2022 10:48 pm

NOT GUILTY.

What was all the noise about, shoddy???