(PO) 78 years since D-Day, yikes, it being that long means I am getting really old...lol

Come discus news articles of the day with a bit of an NPR focus.

Moderators: AA Admin, AA Mod

Z is for Zangie

(PO) 78 years since D-Day, yikes, it being that long means I am getting really old...lol

Post by Z is for Zangie » Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:46 am

Just doesn't seem that long...then my almost 65 years doesn't either...lol...Have a terrific Tuesday!
D-day.png
D-day.png (20.56 KiB) Viewed 617 times
d-Day78.jpg
d-Day78.jpg (10.34 KiB) Viewed 617 times

Mike

Re: (PO) 78 years since D-Day, yikes, it being that long means I am getting really old...lol

Post by Mike » Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:57 pm

Since I do not see a po thread for today, I’ll run with this one.

get this: the director of trump’s effort to overturn the Georgia result is named… SINNERS! ROFL

Anyway, here’s the latest: https://news.yahoo.com/email-shows-fake ... 30774.html

They were literally committing vote fraud, on a mass scale. Fake electors! Scheme requiring “complete discretion”!! Only reason it did not succeed is that the powers-that-be in that state decided they could not sell out the nation. But as always, when the Right hurls accusations be assured that the accusations they are hurling really should be directed at a mirror.

Z is for Zangie

Re: (PO) 78 years since D-Day, yikes, it being that long means I am getting really old...lol

Post by Z is for Zangie » Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:21 pm

Mike wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:57 pm
Since I do not see a po thread for today, I’ll run with this one.

get this: the director of trump’s effort to overturn the Georgia result is named… SINNERS! ROFL

Anyway, here’s the latest: https://news.yahoo.com/email-shows-fake ... 30774.html

They were literally committing vote fraud, on a mass scale. Fake electors! Scheme requiring “complete discretion”!! Only reason it did not succeed is that the powers-that-be in that state decided they could not sell out the nation. But as always, when the Right hurls accusations be assured that the accusations they are hurling really should be directed at a mirror.
It's about yesterday because I forgot, but it if FOR today...lol