( Tuesday NO PO) Today we have :National Read a Book Day, and National Coffee Ice Cream Day

Come discus news articles of the day with a bit of an NPR focus.

Moderators: AA Admin, AA Mod

Z is for Zangie

( Tuesday NO PO) Today we have :National Read a Book Day, and National Coffee Ice Cream Day

Post by Z is for Zangie » Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:34 am

Well, we all are in favor of reading books I think...lol...I really need to decide what I want to read and get my butt in gear. I have managed to cut back on other things and not give them more importance than they deserve. I have never had Coffee ice cream, and I love certain kinds of coffee ( Dunkin Donuts, McDonald's) so, I might like it if it tastes like them...I should try it...
read-a-book-day_with-text.jpg
natlcoffeeicecreamday.jpg
natlcoffeeicecreamday.jpg (11.94 KiB) Viewed 589 times

Senor Natural

Re: ( Tuesday NO PO) Today we have :National Read a Book Day, and National Coffee Ice Cream Day

Post by Senor Natural » Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:41 am

Reading Sanctuary by Faulkner, eating cream of wheat with blackberries, blueberries and a chunked delicious hill country peach, chopped pecans and walnuts

GuideToACrazyWorld

Re: ( Tuesday NO PO) Today we have :National Read a Book Day, and National Coffee Ice Cream Day

Post by GuideToACrazyWorld » Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:25 am

We made sourdough Pizza tonight. The start is pretty young (about a week and a half old) but I was very happy with the results. I can't wait until it matures a bit.