( Saturday NO PO) And today we have: Nat'l: Dress up your Pet, Day, Ratification Day & Pastrami Sandwich Day

Come discus news articles of the day with a bit of an NPR focus.

Moderators: AA Admin, AA Mod

Z is for Zangie

( Saturday NO PO) And today we have: Nat'l: Dress up your Pet, Day, Ratification Day & Pastrami Sandwich Day

Post by Z is for Zangie » Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:24 am

I think pets dressed up are so cute, even when they are obviously puzzled/unhappy...lol..not sure how they get any cats to go along with it, I never could, not even just Santa hats for a Christmas pic, possibly for the Christmas cards. But, there are a ton of pix of them dressed up, along with doggies, on the net, especially on Instagram. ( Boss shows me them almost every day...lol) Ratification Day refers to the end of the Revolutionary War, so a good thing to remember/honor. I am not a pastrami fan, though I understand many people are.
dressupyourpet.jpg
dressupyourpet.jpg (14.25 KiB) Viewed 693 times
ratificationday.png
ratificationday.png (16.48 KiB) Viewed 693 times
Attachments
Patramisandwich day.jpg
Patramisandwich day.jpg (16.9 KiB) Viewed 693 times

Tarmaque

Re: ( Saturday NO PO) And today we have: Nat'l: Dress up your Pet, Day, Ratification Day & Pastrami Sandwich Day

Post by Tarmaque » Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:07 am

In six months that lynx kitten will weigh half as much as I do and eat that white kitty.

Z is for Zangie

Re: ( Saturday NO PO) And today we have: Nat'l: Dress up your Pet, Day, Ratification Day & Pastrami Sandwich Day

Post by Z is for Zangie » Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:53 pm

Tarmaque wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:07 am

In six months that lynx kitten will weigh half as much as I do and eat that white kitty.
Cool, probably, but I hope they separate them before that happens...

Tarmaque

Post by Tarmaque » Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:56 pm

Z is for Zangie wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:53 pm
Cool, probably, but I hope they separate them before that happens.
I've watched a few of her videos. She's nuts. All sorts of pets, but most of them big cats like Bobcats and Lynx. She's also got a bunch of smaller cats, some of them very rare. Like she has a Sand Cat, which is a wild cat that looks a lot like a cream colored domestic cat. Most of what she has probably shouldn't be kept as a pet, but she's in Russia so she kinda does what she wants.