( Sunday NOPO)Today is National: Hat Day, Bagel Day and Strawberry Ice Cream Day

Come discus news articles of the day with a bit of an NPR focus.

Moderators: AA Admin, AA Mod

Z is for Zangie

( Sunday NOPO)Today is National: Hat Day, Bagel Day and Strawberry Ice Cream Day

Post by Z is for Zangie » Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:14 am

All things I love, I have a lot of hats and lament that they aren't in fashion much right now, I love wearing them and think they look good on me...I love bagels, microwaved...the onion and the everything ones particularly, with cream cheese of course. And Strawberry Ice Cream is my favorite single, traditional flavor followed by Butter Pecan as the more to it version.
hatday.jpg
hatday.jpg (11.54 KiB) Viewed 622 times
bagelday.jpg
bagelday.jpg (12.7 KiB) Viewed 622 times
strawberryicecreamday.jpg
strawberryicecreamday.jpg (11.47 KiB) Viewed 622 times

Tarmaque

Re: ( Sunday NOPO)Today is National: Hat Day, Bagel Day and Strawberry Ice Cream Day

Post by Tarmaque » Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:47 am

I hates hats. I'd rather wear a hoodie than a hat.

I understand that hats are practical, but it doesn't make me like them any more. I own a grand total of three hats. One knit hat that my Grandmother knitted for me that's useful if it's REALLY cold. The other two are baseball caps; one of which is only really used to help me cut my hair (gives a predictable line in the back) and the other I use when shooting in the sunlight.

But then again, I'm a ginger troglodyte who would prefer to never leave the house in the sunlight.

Tarmaque

Re: ( Sunday NOPO)Today is National: Hat Day, Bagel Day and Strawberry Ice Cream Day

Post by Tarmaque » Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:49 am

I like bagels. I wish I could eat bagels. They're terrible for my blood sugar. Even the whole grain ones, which all have high levels of sugar in them to make them palatable. Regular bagels are all white flour and sugar, which, duh.