( Wednesday NO PO) Today is Dark Chocolate Day, Serpent Day and Baked Alaska Day

Come discus news articles of the day with a bit of an NPR focus.

Moderators: AA Admin, AA Mod

Z is for Zangie

( Wednesday NO PO) Today is Dark Chocolate Day, Serpent Day and Baked Alaska Day

Post by Z is for Zangie » Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:14 am

MMMM...dark chocolate...love it differently than milk chocolate...I am not looking to make friends with serpents, but, they all fascinate me and I even handled them when I was younger, not sure why I am not crazy to do so now...lol...though there was a juvenile garter snake at work that was quite cute I wouldn't have dreamt of picking him up, and then, of course, very wary of the poisonous ones, but, they are rare in OH, and most are in southern OH, and rarely seen...we apparently have one up here that is quite rare and hides a lot and no one I know has ever seen one, it is weird looking ( kinda like we have black widows and brown recluses, but, unlike in some places, there aren't a lot of them, and they are shy, and no one I know has seen one of those either, guess that is a good thing...). And Baked Alaska...I never had it, but, I looked up what it is made of, and seemed like something I would like.
darkchocolate.jpg
darkchocolate.jpg (15.54 KiB) Viewed 394 times
serpentday.jpg
serpentday.jpg (15.17 KiB) Viewed 394 times
bakedalaskaday.jpg
bakedalaskaday.jpg (10.71 KiB) Viewed 394 times