( Tuesday NO PO) Today is French Bread Day, California Strawberry Day & Fragance

Come discus news articles of the day with a bit of an NPR focus.

Moderators: AA Admin, AA Mod

Z is for Zangie

( Tuesday NO PO) Today is French Bread Day, California Strawberry Day & Fragance

Post by Z is for Zangie » Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:59 am

French Bread is my favorite bread of all, I like the rolls even more than the bread itself...it is just heaven for me, crunchy outside, soft inside with real butter, we buy the rolls from Gordon Foods, as they are hard to find elsewhere now for some reason...I don't know if I have ever had California Strawberries, we grow them here in season, and off-season they come from elsewhere, but I have never paid attention to where...I have noticed the taste difference in different ones, but, I never knew which was which...Guide..are they that much better? I love perfumes, I have a couple of expensive name-brand ones, a lot of intermediate Avon ones, and a few off-the-shelf ones with traditional scents...like Hawaiian Ginger, etc...I wear one every day to work and any time I go out socially...when I was younger I wore Obsession, which is a heavy musky fragrance...now I wear light, fruit or flower scents and they seem the best on me. Lilac is my favorite scent, but hard to find real perfume that is Lilac-scented...when I can I like to match the shampoo, shower gel & perfume, hard to do, not many do it.
frenchbread.jpg
frenchbread.jpg (12.46 KiB) Viewed 425 times
strawberry day.jpg
strawberry day.jpg (16.03 KiB) Viewed 425 times
frangance day.jpg
frangance day.jpg (19.99 KiB) Viewed 425 times