( Saturday NO PO) Today is Apple Pie, Frog Jumping, Archery and Miniature Golf Day

Come discus news articles of the day with a bit of an NPR focus.

Moderators: AA Admin, AA Mod

Z is for Zangie

( Saturday NO PO) Today is Apple Pie, Frog Jumping, Archery and Miniature Golf Day

Post by Z is for Zangie » Sat May 13, 2023 2:35 am

Well, except for the apple pie ( one of my favorites, especially Dutch apple), here at least are some different ones...Frog Jumping is cute and watching them would be fun....I always thought archery was cool and wished I could do it, but, both at school and at my uncles who had targets and bows, I sucked...lol..part of the problem, never having much hand strength, it was just tough for me to pull the bow...ah well...Now miniature golf I love, but, more of the putt putt kind with the buildings and funny decorations etc...I was fairly decent at that.
aapple pie day.jpg
aapple pie day.jpg (14.62 KiB) Viewed 558 times
frog jumping.jpg
frog jumping.jpg (11.9 KiB) Viewed 558 times
archery Day.jpg
archery Day.jpg (8.54 KiB) Viewed 558 times
miniature day.jpg
miniature day.jpg (18.97 KiB) Viewed 558 times

Slip Shod

Re: ( Saturday NO PO) Today is Apple Pie, Frog Jumping, Archery and Miniature Golf Day

Post by Slip Shod » Sat May 13, 2023 4:23 am

Z, I do believe you feeling better baby - hate them bugs to pieces. I did pray for you (don't hold that against me). Going to take on your paychecks now ! Are you sitting??
Okay, I'm going to let the rip 😘 .. big Father in the sky..
"We need some intervention, some favor & good stuff for Angie. Don't hold back, because EVERYTHING, the good bad and ugly is in your hands. Amen"

Z is for Zangie

Re: ( Saturday NO PO) Today is Apple Pie, Frog Jumping, Archery and Miniature Golf Day

Post by Z is for Zangie » Sat May 13, 2023 4:39 am

Slip Shod wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 4:23 am
Z, I do believe you feeling better baby - hate them bugs to pieces. I did pray for you (don't hold that against me). Going to take on your paychecks now ! Are you sitting??
Okay, I'm going to let the rip 😘 .. big Father in the sky..
"We need some intervention, some favor & good stuff for Angie. Don't hold back, because EVERYTHING, the good bad and ugly is in your hands. Amen"
Thank you slip...