(Monday NO PO ) Today is Chocolate Chip, International Day of Families and Nylon Stockings Day

Come discus news articles of the day with a bit of an NPR focus.

Moderators: AA Admin, AA Mod

Z is for Zangie

(Monday NO PO ) Today is Chocolate Chip, International Day of Families and Nylon Stockings Day

Post by Z is for Zangie » Mon May 15, 2023 2:48 am

Yea for chocolate chips, especially in cookies and pancakes...lol... A day celebrating families seems like a good thing to celebrate. I used to love wearing nylon stockings with the garters, even though they were a pain in the butt, and sometimes the hooks poked you, or they came undone, but, they just seemed more sexy/feminine...I most likely will never try them again at my age, though I have a bunch...sigh. Well, I spoke too soon, it has moved into my chest and I spent most of last night and today coughing up crap, and blowing my nose, I have a slight fever...I am not going in tomorrow to work, at the insistence of the boss. I am really hoping the money is there in the morning, so I can pay my bills.
chocolate chip.jpg
chocolate chip.jpg (11.88 KiB) Viewed 539 times
day of families.jpg
day of families.jpg (12.8 KiB) Viewed 539 times
nylong stockings.jpg
nylong stockings.jpg (7.58 KiB) Viewed 539 times

Tarmaque

Re: (Monday NO PO ) Today is Chocolate Chip, International Day of Families and Nylon Stockings Day

Post by Tarmaque » Mon May 15, 2023 3:04 am

I eat far more chocolate chips than is healthy for me. It's my one bad habit and incurable addiction.

To be fair I'd prefer more expensive chocolate, but they sooth my cravings for cheap and with less sugar than (for instance) Hershey's kisses. Or Dove chocolates.