( Thursday NO PO) Today is No Dirty Dishes Day, International Museum Day & Visit your Relatives Day

Come discus news articles of the day with a bit of an NPR focus.

Moderators: AA Admin, AA Mod

Z is for Zangie

( Thursday NO PO) Today is No Dirty Dishes Day, International Museum Day & Visit your Relatives Day

Post by Z is for Zangie » Thu May 18, 2023 4:57 am

I am not sure if that is wash your dishes so they aren't dirty, or don't make dirty dishes or what...but, I am all for clean dishes ( I don't wash the dishes anymore, Rick does or the Dishwasher does. I love museums and at the top of my bucket list is going to DC to see all the Smithsonian Museums, especially History. My family only gets together for holidays or events, we hardly ever just visit for the heck of it. We are all too busy and I am not one to just sit and chit-chat at someone else's house.

I am better, but not stellar. One problem is an antibiotic won't help with viral bronchitis, so I mostly am sleeping and taking an expectorant to get it out and because it has codeine and zonks me out. And I have been promised that Friday I will get all my pay.
no diety dishes.jpg
no diety dishes.jpg (15.85 KiB) Viewed 693 times
museum.jpg
museum.jpg (14.2 KiB) Viewed 693 times
visit your relatives.jpg
visit your relatives.jpg (12.18 KiB) Viewed 693 times

Slip Shod

Re: ( Thursday NO PO) Today is No Dirty Dishes Day, International Museum Day & Visit your Relatives Day

Post by Slip Shod » Thu May 18, 2023 12:06 pm

I couldn't explain it but I only believe that there may be some truth in an old adage about chicken soup or chicken broth. You could of course make your own, but it's so readily available just about anywhere, that is the chicken broth, I hope maybe you've tried some.
I'd go for warming up some chicken broth it's simple and it is sort of like a soothing comfort food

GuideToACrazyWorld

Re: ( Thursday NO PO) Today is No Dirty Dishes Day, International Museum Day & Visit your Relatives Day

Post by GuideToACrazyWorld » Thu May 18, 2023 2:58 pm

All I can think of is the AC/DC song Dirty Deeds...

Tarmaque

Post by Tarmaque » Thu May 18, 2023 3:21 pm

GuideToACrazyWorld wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 2:58 pm
Dirty Deeds...
Done with sheep!
Dirty Deeds...
Little Bo Peep!

GuideToACrazyWorld

Post by GuideToACrazyWorld » Thu May 18, 2023 3:37 pm

Tarmaque wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 3:21 pm
Done with sheep!
Dirty Deeds...
Little Bo Peep!
I can't unhear it!!!

Z is for Zangie

Post by Z is for Zangie » Thu May 18, 2023 8:01 pm

Slip Shod wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 12:06 pm
I couldn't explain it but I only believe that there may be some truth in an old adage about chicken soup or chicken broth. You could of course make your own, but it's so readily available just about anywhere, that is the chicken broth, I hope maybe you've tried some.
I'd go for warming up some chicken broth it's simple and it is sort of like a soothing comfort food
Broth is boring...lol...I found this new boxed chicken noodle soup that is awesome and what I am eating. Plus, Rick just bought a bunch of fruit I love because it was on sale...and I am having a salad tonight. Tomorrow back to the grindstone, I had said I needed a vacation, but, not like this, being so sick...lol