( Monday NO PO) National Chocolate Pudding Day, National Beauticians Day, National Coconut Day

Come discus news articles of the day with a bit of an NPR focus.

Moderators: AA Admin, AA Mod

Z is for Zangie

( Monday NO PO) National Chocolate Pudding Day, National Beauticians Day, National Coconut Day

Post by Z is for Zangie » Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:37 am

Chocolate Pudding is good. I have it for lunch sometimes, the pudding cups.
Pudding.jpg
Pudding.jpg (14.14 KiB) Viewed 655 times
Beauticians is an outdated term. In the cavemen days ( teehee) Beauticians only did women's hair, and Barbers only did men's men's. Though there are still barbers I believe, now there are salons that have both men and women doing hair and they are called hairdressers. I have my 6-week hair appt Tuesday, she is awesome, she has been doing my hair for over 20 years now. I tell her to do whatever she wants and I am never disappointed. She says she loves that I do that because most people come in with set ideas, that often are not flattering on them, no matter what they think. She likes to experiment and I don't mind, because I never know what I want anyway...lol
Beauticians.png
Beauticians.png (18.19 KiB) Viewed 655 times
I love coconut, (Rick does not) in almost any way. I really like coconut rum with pineapple juice...lol..
coconut.jpg
coconut.jpg (9.34 KiB) Viewed 655 times

Z is for Zangie

Re: ( Monday NO PO) National Chocolate Pudding Day, National Beauticians Day, National Coconut Day

Post by Z is for Zangie » Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:41 am

The birthday dinner for Rick was awesome, the food was excellent as usual and I couldn't finish ( linguini in garlic and oil with mushrooms added, a salad with Balsamic dressing, and hot Italian rolls with real butter, Rick got his Veal Parmesan, and was very happy. He made a chocolate cake with salted caramel, that was yummy. His birthday is not till Tuesday, I got him the new Rick Riordan book, he should be pleased, he has been rereading the other books.

Slip Shod

Re: ( Monday NO PO) National Chocolate Pudding Day, National Beauticians Day, National Coconut Day

Post by Slip Shod » Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:24 pm