Happy July 4th!

Come discus news articles of the day with a bit of an NPR focus.

Moderators: AA Admin, AA Mod

Z is for Zangie

Happy July 4th!

Post by Z is for Zangie » Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:51 am

I am better, kinda... @GuideToACrazyWorld if you get a minute, please email me. Thanks. Have a nice holiday. Has anyone heard from Tarm since Thursday or seen him?

[attachment=0]Fourth of July.jpg[/attachment
Attachments
Fourth of July.jpg
Fourth of July.jpg (15 KiB) Viewed 736 times

Tarmaque

Re: Happy July 4th!

Post by Tarmaque » Tue Jul 04, 2023 3:53 am

Z is for Zangie wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:51 am
heard from Tarm since Thursday or seen him?
If "heard from" includes "being him" then yes.

I've been watching some TV shows and taking care of two cats in hot weather, neither of whom like fireworks much. It hasn't been too bad yet, but I expect the explosions be awful tomorrow. AND it's supposed to be hotter and more humid tomorrow. Night before last (Saturday night) I couldn't find Pogo, so she was outside all night while I fretted. Then the next morning around 9:00 she showed up to eat. I got them both in last night and tonight.

Now I'm off to hibernate in the bedroom where there's air conditioning. Alert Rachel Maddow.

Z is for Zangie

Post by Z is for Zangie » Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:50 am

Tarmaque wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 3:53 am
Z is for Zangie wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:51 am
heard from Tarm since Thursday or seen him?
If "heard from" includes "being him" then yes.

I've been watching some TV shows and taking care of two cats in hot weather, neither of whom like fireworks much. It hasn't been too bad yet, but I expect the explosions be awful tomorrow. AND it's supposed to be hotter and more humid tomorrow. Night before last (Saturday night) I couldn't find Pogo, so she was outside all night while I fretted. Then the next morning around 9:00 she showed up to eat. I got them both in last night and tonight.

Now I'm off to hibernate in the bedroom where there's air conditioning. Alert Rachel Maddow.
ha ha, I was just worried something had happened...glad to know you were just otherwise occupied...the fireworks don't bother my cats for some reason,( they bother me when they are late at night though) but, if we just get out the vacuum cleaner, they run and hide...lol..Rick calls it "Jaws"

Tarmaque

Post by Tarmaque » Tue Jul 04, 2023 3:42 pm

Z is for Zangie wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:50 am
if we just get out the vacuum cleaner, they run and hide
Finn doesn't much like the vacuum cleaner, but he tolerates it. Usually he just jumps up on a chair or something and glares at me until I'm done. Pogo on the other hand runs and hides under the bed or in the closet. Little 'fraidy cat.