Saturday NO PO) Today is Raspberry Day, Freezer Pops Day, Chocolate with Almonds Day and Skinny Dip Day

Come discus news articles of the day with a bit of an NPR focus.

Moderators: AA Admin, AA Mod

Z is for Zangie

Saturday NO PO) Today is Raspberry Day, Freezer Pops Day, Chocolate with Almonds Day and Skinny Dip Day

Post by Z is for Zangie » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:37 am

All things I love...Raspberries are my favorite fruit, hands down, though I love most of them, I always have popsicles around, there are very good for nausea which I sometimes get, and they are not a bad snack...Love chocolate and almonds and them together...I have skinny-dipped when I was much younger and braver, and into taking more risks, though it was always a private thing with one special person. It was fun/interesting...
raspberries.jpg
raspberries.jpg (12.57 KiB) Viewed 646 times
freezer pops.jpg
freezer pops.jpg (7.62 KiB) Viewed 646 times
chocolate with almonds.jpg
chocolate with almonds.jpg (9.94 KiB) Viewed 646 times
skinny dip.jpg
skinny dip.jpg (14.81 KiB) Viewed 646 times

Slip Shod

Re: Saturday NO PO) Today is Raspberry Day, Freezer Pops Day, Chocolate with Almonds Day and Skinny Dip Day

Post by Slip Shod » Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:30 pm

Me too Z, my skinny days are over as well. That reminds me of Mike, he's disappeared on us for parts unknown. He's a dipper.
Hope he's doing all right, probably is.
GIFs.gif
GIFs.gif (570.69 KiB) Viewed 642 times

Z is for Zangie

Re: Saturday NO PO) Today is Raspberry Day, Freezer Pops Day, Chocolate with Almonds Day and Skinny Dip Day

Post by Z is for Zangie » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:34 pm

Slip Shod wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:30 pm
Me too Z, my skinny days are over as well. That reminds me of Mike, he's disappeared on us for parts unknown. He's a dipper.
Hope he's doing all right, probably is.
GIFs.gif
I hope he is ok too, I would think he might have told us he was just leaving, maybe burned out on politics...because now we have no way of knowing