(Sunday NO PO) Today is Nat'l Ice Cream Day, World Snake Day & Personal Chef Day

Come discus news articles of the day with a bit of an NPR focus.

Moderators: AA Admin, AA Mod

Z is for Zangie

(Sunday NO PO) Today is Nat'l Ice Cream Day, World Snake Day & Personal Chef Day

Post by Z is for Zangie » Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:03 am

I love Ice Cream so much, works for me. I am still hoping got get to a new place by work that has real Ice Cream, not custard, and their banana split looks awesome. Haven't had one in a couple of years and I do love them. I told Rick this evening that I wanted some ice cream and he ran down to Dollar General and got me a Drumstick...yum....( I am often easy to please...lol...)

I like snakes, not in a way I want to hold them or anything ( though oddly, as a young girl, I did...lol...but, I find them fascinating and pretty cool, though poisonous ones I would definitely keep my distance. Here in NE OH, we only have one poisonous snake ( though there are quite a few in southern OH) but, it is endangered and rare, and no one I know has ever seen one and most didn't even know it existed, as I didn't. It is one I have never heard of and it is weird looking too.

Personal Chef would be cool in a way, but, I am a pretty basic eater and not into much fancy stuff, or don't like a lot of things, but, just someone who would do all the cooking would work, only sticking to what I like...lol
Ice Cream.jpg
Ice Cream.jpg (18.18 KiB) Viewed 505 times
snakes.jpg
snakes.jpg (9.68 KiB) Viewed 505 times
Personal Chef.jpg
Personal Chef.jpg (11.1 KiB) Viewed 505 times