( Monday NO PO) Today is World Emoji Day, National Tattoo Day & National Get Out of the Doghouse Day

Come discus news articles of the day with a bit of an NPR focus.

Moderators: AA Admin, AA Mod

Z is for Zangie

( Monday NO PO) Today is World Emoji Day, National Tattoo Day & National Get Out of the Doghouse Day

Post by Z is for Zangie » Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:28 am

I love Emoji's of course...🥰, and use them whenever I can.
emojis.jpg
emojis.jpg (21.67 KiB) Viewed 766 times
I thought about getting a tattoo when I was younger, but, never got around to it, I wanted a Care Bear or Merlin ( Disney version) on above m ankle, and maybe a flower or something, maybe something unique, but feminine instead below my neck... now it is too late for a variety of reasons, I have used temporary tattoos though...
tatoos.jpg
tatoos.jpg (12.32 KiB) Viewed 766 times
I have never been in the doghouse, so not sure how that works...of course, I have never sent someone there either ( though it is meant more as a metaphor than a reality...lol
doghouse.jpg
doghouse.jpg (15.94 KiB) Viewed 765 times
[/color][/b]

Slip Shod

Re: ( Monday NO PO) Today is World Emoji Day, National Tattoo Day & National Get Out of the Doghouse Day

Post by Slip Shod » Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:37 pm

Dog houses are where guys go or are sent, one of them. And I'm probably going to get in trouble for this & taking into consideration nothing in relations between people one with another is there a 100% rule.
So that being said - it's usually the guys that end up finding themselves in the dog house.
And seeing now I'm already in trouble with half the population I'm going all the way and I'm willing to say, I may be wrong about this, but I think generally speaking women find it harder to forgive than men do. There, I said it ! That's why we're in the doghouse.
If there's any hate mail please send it to Zangie cuz I'm a just a guy and anything I say is irrelevant

Z is for Zangie

Re: ( Monday NO PO) Today is World Emoji Day, National Tattoo Day & National Get Out of the Doghouse Day

Post by Z is for Zangie » Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:46 pm

Slip Shod wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:37 pm
Dog houses are where guys go or are sent, one of them. And I'm probably going to get in trouble for this & taking into consideration nothing in relations between people one with another is there a 100% rule.
So that being said - it's usually the guys that end up finding themselves in the dog house.
And seeing now I'm already in trouble with half the population I'm going all the way and I'm willing to say, I may be wrong about this, but I think generally speaking women find it harder to forgive than men do. There, I said it ! That's why we're in the doghouse.
If there's any hate mail please send it to Zangie cuz I'm a just a guy and anything I say is irrelevant
( depends on your experiences Slip, ( I posted that as a humourous thing btw...), in my experience men not only are bad at forgiving, they are bad at admitting they do anything wrong to begin with, and think it is all my problem...I had a 10-year marriage that was like that...I can't tell you the number of times I have not been apologized to, and I do it all the time, I admit when I am wrong and I always apologize ( maybe too much actually) ...so, I don't have trouble forgiving, and I actually avoid doing anything that may need forgiving, but, it is hard to forgive someone who won't admit they did anything wrong too, all I want is an apology

Slip Shod

Post by Slip Shod » Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:12 pm

It was meant to be tongue in cheek and a bit humorous Z. I'm like you, I have no problem with apologizing and I'm quick to say I'm sorry.
😊 I'm Sorry Z I forwarded my hate mail to you 😊

Z is for Zangie

Post by Z is for Zangie » Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:33 pm

Slip Shod wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:12 pm
It was meant to be tongue in cheek and a bit humorous Z. I'm like you, I have no problem with apologizing and I'm quick to say I'm sorry.
😊 I'm Sorry Z I forwarded my hate mail to you 😊
Ha, I can take it....