( Saturday NO PO) Today is Chicken Wing Day, and & National Lasagna Day

Come discus news articles of the day with a bit of an NPR focus.

Moderators: AA Admin, AA Mod

Z is for Zangie

( Saturday NO PO) Today is Chicken Wing Day, and & National Lasagna Day

Post by Z is for Zangie » Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:31 pm

Good Morning, I am a bit late..sorry...I love wings with mild or medium hot sauce depending on who is making them...I used to just eat the traditional ones and get all drums ( as opposed to the flats, or paddles as they are known here). But lately, I have been getting the boneless ones, easier to eat and satisfies my hot sauce craving, which is what I really like, not the chicken...lol...Not a fan of lasagna, the meat, and cheese...nope...lol...I understand my mom made great lasagna according to those who ate it. Hope you have an awesome Saturday1
chicken wings.jpg
chicken wings.jpg (13.99 KiB) Viewed 611 times
lasagna.jpg
lasagna.jpg (10.22 KiB) Viewed 611 times

Slip Shod

Re: ( Saturday NO PO) Today is Chicken Wing Day, and & National Lasagna Day

Post by Slip Shod » Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:44 pm

I figured somebody would have responded seeing lasagna's on your menu for today.
Love lasagna and spaghetti and sloppy sauces, gravies - all about a mouthful of rich juices is going on. Don't think much of a dry lasagna, it's got to be wet and warm

Z is for Zangie

Re: ( Saturday NO PO) Today is Chicken Wing Day, and & National Lasagna Day

Post by Z is for Zangie » Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:53 pm

Slip Shod wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:44 pm
I figured somebody would have responded seeing lasagna's on your menu for today.
Love lasagna and spaghetti and sloppy sauces, gravies - all about a mouthful of rich juices is going on. Don't think much of a dry lasagna, it's got to be wet and warm
I love pasta and sauce, I make my own spaghetti sauce, marinara with mushrooms though...I like penne more than spaghetti though , I also like linguini in garlic butter sauce