(Wednesday NO PO) Today is National Ice Cream Sandwich Day & National Coloring Book Day

Come discus news articles of the day with a bit of an NPR focus.

Moderators: AA Admin, AA Mod

Z is for Zangie

(Wednesday NO PO) Today is National Ice Cream Sandwich Day & National Coloring Book Day

Post by Z is for Zangie » Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:11 am

I love Ice Cream Sandwiches, right now I have some in the freezer that are Neopolitan, with vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate layers. Yum...There were more pix with the adult coloring books and colored pencils, and less with crayons and children's coloring books, I color in both, I might even prefer the children's ones with crayons...
crayons.jpg
crayons.jpg (11.42 KiB) Viewed 626 times
coloring book day, crayons.jpg
coloring book day, crayons.jpg (13.98 KiB) Viewed 626 times
colored pencils.jpg
colored pencils.jpg (11.71 KiB) Viewed 626 times
colored pencil pages.jpg
colored pencil pages.jpg (17.85 KiB) Viewed 626 times

Z is for Zangie

Re: (Wednesday NO PO) Today is National Ice Cream Sandwich Day & National Coloring Book Day

Post by Z is for Zangie » Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:18 am

I had a very busy day at work today, felt like I worked a ten-hour day...lol...Rick is going out of town for a few days to visit a friend of his ( mine too, but, I haven't seen him in a long time) in the morning, so I have the house to myself till at least Friday evening if not till Saturday morning. The weather here has been cooler, 60's & 70's and 50's overnight, but, seems it might change tomorrow. Rick made me a ham with sides to eat while he is gone..also yum. My cat Kitt saw the vet today and he is just fine (I was worried because he is going to be 13 and has had a change of personality), but, he got a clean bill..the other one Katt has an appt in September, they will be up to date on their shots. The APL didn't know exactly when they were born as they were abandoned, but, said they were 7 months old when we got them in February of 2011 shortly after Sam died...so we picked the day...August 8th...so next Tuesday they will be 13 in cat years, which is probably close to my real age...lol

Slip Shod

Re: (Wednesday NO PO) Today is National Ice Cream Sandwich Day & National Coloring Book Day

Post by Slip Shod » Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:50 pm

I share your love of animals, they're pretty cool - they have this empathetic gift with people, especially dogs do. They pick up where we're at with their vibes. Nearly everything responds to respect and love. They say even plants
Everything else you need to take a shotgun to 😂