( Saturday NO PO) Today is National Sunflower Day, Nat'l Sandcastle Day, Nat'l Mustard Day & International Underwear Day

Come discus news articles of the day with a bit of an NPR focus.

Moderators: AA Admin, AA Mod

Z is for Zangie

( Saturday NO PO) Today is National Sunflower Day, Nat'l Sandcastle Day, Nat'l Mustard Day & International Underwear Day

Post by Z is for Zangie » Sat Aug 05, 2023 2:07 am

Sunflowers are pretty cool flowers, I like them a lot and wish I had some in my view outside. Sandcastles are also cool, but, I was never able to make one that actually looked like a castle, let alone like this one or the other pix they had. lol...Mustard is my favorite and preferred condiment. Yellow preferably, Plochman's or Frenches preferably. They only had this one pic with both women's and men's underwear ( though I generally think of underwear as men's and use panties or style names ( bikini, boys cut, brief, etc...) for women. They had lots of pix with women's underwear even with women in them...lol..but, I thought that would not be fair to post...lol...I am a big fan of having many styles ( depending on what clothes I am wearing or what events ( work, social, dates, etc...lol) And colors as I like to match them to my clothes ( bras and socks too...lol)
sunflowers.jpg
sunflowers.jpg (19.11 KiB) Viewed 552 times
sandcastle.jpg
sandcastle.jpg (9.82 KiB) Viewed 552 times
mustard.jpg
mustard.jpg (12.23 KiB) Viewed 552 times
underwear.jpg
underwear.jpg (19.34 KiB) Viewed 552 times
( the underwear and people wearing them are not very attractive in this pic...lol

Z is for Zangie

Re: ( Saturday NO PO) Today is National Sunflower Day, Nat'l Sandcastle Day, Nat'l Mustard Day & International Underwear

Post by Z is for Zangie » Sat Aug 05, 2023 1:49 pm

@Slip Shod There was nothing wrong with your post Slip, why did you delete it?...lol