( Sunday Today is National Sisters Day, National Friendship Day & National Wiggle Your Toes Day

Come discus news articles of the day with a bit of an NPR focus.

Moderators: AA Admin, AA Mod

Z is for Zangie

( Sunday Today is National Sisters Day, National Friendship Day & National Wiggle Your Toes Day

Post by Z is for Zangie » Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:10 am

I have 3 sisters, though one died of Pancreatic Cancer a while ago, I miss her. We used to have the most fun going to Christmas Craft Shows, three of us anyway, the fourth has anxiety so bad she couldn't go...I am close to my sisters, but we are all very different, and I am the most different...lol..the one who died who was the youngest of us, and the youngest of the five of us ( including my brother ) until the surprise last brother appeared...lol...and the third oldest got along really well and were a lot alike... I and the second one are not very much alike ( I am not like any of them), but, we were both not like the other two....lol...we have fun when we get together still, all three of us

Friendships are also important, and I consider you guys friends, even though we haven't met..and glad I got to know you all...

Wriggle your toes...lol...makes me giggle, just the idea and those faces on them...lol...I can't really do that as well as I used to, and the broken one right now I can't at all...lol...

sisters day.jpg
sisters day.jpg (10.2 KiB) Viewed 489 times
friendhip2.jpg
friendhip2.jpg (13.71 KiB) Viewed 489 times
friendship.jpg
friendship.jpg (16.8 KiB) Viewed 489 times
wiggle your toes.jpg
wiggle your toes.jpg (7.32 KiB) Viewed 489 times