( Sunday NO PO) National Cinema Day, National Peach Day & Just Because Day

Come discus news articles of the day with a bit of an NPR focus.

Moderators: AA Admin, AA Mod

Z is for Zangie

( Sunday NO PO) National Cinema Day, National Peach Day & Just Because Day

Post by Z is for Zangie » Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:32 am

All good things, I love the theater, though don't get to go much, because I hate going alone...Love peaches, but, don't get them much either because of money issues...Just Because is a good reason to do something fun.
cinema.jpg
cinema.jpg (11.27 KiB) Viewed 4078 times
peaches.jpg
peaches.jpg (11.78 KiB) Viewed 4078 times
just because.jpg
just because.jpg (15.27 KiB) Viewed 4078 times

Slip Shod

Re: ( Sunday NO PO) National Cinema Day, National Peach Day & Just Because Day

Post by Slip Shod » Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:42 am

Okay just because.. you know you could have some laughs or an interesting time and won't cost anything. The only thing is you have to enjoy people and you'd be surprised there's other people out there that would just like talking to you ✅ - there's a bit of a caution not everybody's there with it. No matter it's all good
So Z, have you ever dialed strangers and just start up a conversation ? You get a hang up on you or could be get an interesting conversation going.
I know, it's crazy, but you could find someone out there just as crazy as you are and have fun with it.
You did call it 'Just because '
*67 1st

Z is for Zangie

Re: ( Sunday NO PO) National Cinema Day, National Peach Day & Just Because Day

Post by Z is for Zangie » Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:10 am

Slip Shod wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:42 am
Okay just because.. you know you could have some laughs or an interesting time and won't cost anything. The only thing is you have to enjoy people and you'd be surprised there's other people out there that would just like talking to you ✅ - there's a bit of a caution not everybody's there with it. No matter it's all good
So Z, have you ever dialed strangers and just start up a conversation ? You get a hang up on you or could be get an interesting conversation going.
I know, it's crazy, but you could find someone out there just as crazy as you are and have fun with it.
You did call it 'Just because '
*67 1st
Unfortunately, as a woman it is a bit dangerous to make calls to strangers, people you don't know, they will have your phone number, can look up your address, etc...It is sad, but, I have had things happen even online with someone getting my email or when they would follow me around Disqus and trash me on threads, though as I modded for or knew most of the owners, they protected me...we have to be really , really careful, I was when I was doing online dating, and still had a couple of scary incidents, in public yet