Friday NO PO) National Double Cheeseburger Day, National Linguine Day, & National Felt Hat Day

Come discus news articles of the day with a bit of an NPR focus.

Moderators: AA Admin, AA Mod

Z is for Zangie

Friday NO PO) National Double Cheeseburger Day, National Linguine Day, & National Felt Hat Day

Post by Z is for Zangie » Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:45 am

I used to love McDonald's Double Cheeseburger, but, once they changed the taste I haven't had one, and never make them personally, too much meat...

I always favored the thicker pastas, penne, mostaccioli, stove pipes, springs etc....but, in my quest to find something I could eat at Olive Garden ( I am very fussy about Italian food in restaurants, the sauces are often bland and they sweeten it, which isn't how my mom made it and not what I consider Italian, even worse in Pizza). they had something called Past Pomodoro that was linguine and I loved that, ( unfortunately, they did away with it...sigh). And now I found linguine with garlic butter sauce which is just awesome.

I think I have talked about how much I love hats, and felt ones are one of my favorites, I have a few...these are all pretty nice ones.

double cheeseburger.jpg
double cheeseburger.jpg (14.34 KiB) Viewed 4385 times
linguine.jpg
linguine.jpg (13.04 KiB) Viewed 4385 times
Felt Hat.jpg
Felt Hat.jpg (14.08 KiB) Viewed 4385 times