( Wednesday NO PO) Today is Nat'l Pizza Day, Nat'l String Cheese Day & Nat'l Fried Rice Day

Come discus news articles of the day with a bit of an NPR focus.

Moderators: AA Admin, AA Mod

Z is for Zangie

( Wednesday NO PO) Today is Nat'l Pizza Day, Nat'l String Cheese Day & Nat'l Fried Rice Day

Post by Z is for Zangie » Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:47 am

Yea for Pizza, I am fussy about Pizza ( as I am with lots of food...lol) but, there are good/great ones around here and DIgorno Frozen isn't half bad either, we have that once in awhile, especially when we can't afford, take out Pizza...I am partial to double cheese, and double pepperoni, and the garlic butter sauce veggie pizza

I love string cheese, a good snack, I often have it for lunches, as I prefer white cheeses generally, it works in that way too.

I don't like a lot of Chinese food, but, fried rice is something I do like, though I like the plain ( and no meats unless they have shrimp) version the best.
Pizza.jpg
Pizza.jpg (10.42 KiB) Viewed 1810 times
string cheese.jpg
string cheese.jpg (12.78 KiB) Viewed 1810 times
Fried Rice.jpg
Fried Rice.jpg (10.95 KiB) Viewed 1810 times

Tarmaque

Post by Tarmaque » Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:11 am

Oh no, BBQ pork fried rice is the best. Nom nom nom nom. Or grilled chicken. I'm not a fan of shrimp, but then again I'm not a fan of shrimp in general.

I learned how to make fried rice 25 odd years ago, and make it all the time. It's always a hit a potlucks.