( Friday NO PO) Today is Girls Night Day, Legwear Day, Hobbit Day & Elephant appreciation Day

Come discus news articles of the day with a bit of an NPR focus.

Moderators: AA Admin, AA Mod

Z is for Zangie

( Friday NO PO) Today is Girls Night Day, Legwear Day, Hobbit Day & Elephant appreciation Day

Post by Z is for Zangie » Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:25 am

I haven't been on a girl's night out in a long time, they were always fun though, maybe sometime soon.

I love different legwear for women, tights, capris, stirrups, fishnets, leg warmers, and all kinds of things

Hobbits are way cool of course. There weren't any good pictures of them oddly, but, lots of their homes...

Rick and my friend Dan collect Elephant stuff, they are big fans, I think they are pretty cool too.

Girls Night.jpg
Girls Night.jpg (14.13 KiB) Viewed 2096 times
Legwear.jpg
Legwear.jpg (13.11 KiB) Viewed 2096 times
Hobbit Day.jpg
Hobbit Day.jpg (19.16 KiB) Viewed 2096 times
Elephants.jpg
Elephants.jpg (14.17 KiB) Viewed 2096 times

Tarmaque

Re: ( Friday NO PO) Today is Girls Night Day, Legwear Day, Hobbit Day & Elephant appreciation Day

Post by Tarmaque » Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:15 am

I have a friend (friends, including her four kids*) who are HUGE Lord of the Rings fans. She's always wanted to live in a Hobbit hole. She and her husband have had plans for many years to buy some property and build a bunch of Hobbit holes and use it as a bed and breakfast.

*Her husband is more a Star Wars fan.

Z is for Zangie

Re: ( Friday NO PO) Today is Girls Night Day, Legwear Day, Hobbit Day & Elephant appreciation Day

Post by Z is for Zangie » Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:20 pm

Tarmaque wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:15 am
I have a friend (friends, including her four kids*) who are HUGE Lord of the Rings fans. She's always wanted to live in a Hobbit hole. She and her husband have had plans for many years to buy some property and build a bunch of Hobbit holes and use it as a bed and breakfast.

*Her husband is more a Star Wars fan.
They are cute, though anyone tall ( like my boss who is 6'3"...lol..would have to bend over a lot no?..lol) I like both, but for different reasons, and LOTR's is more sophisticated in a lot of ways...I have collectibles of both...I even have a few original Star Wars figures...

Tarmaque

Post by Tarmaque » Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:43 pm

Z is for Zangie wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:20 pm
They are cute, though anyone tall ( like my boss who is 6'3"...lol..would have to bend over a lot no?..lol)
True, but they weren't going to make them Hobbit sized, but human sized. I think it would be a great idea, but it would take substantial investment and they aren't rich.