( Wednesday NO PO) Today is Global Forgiveness Day, Natonal Chocolate Milk Day & National Scarf Day

Come discus news articles of the day with a bit of an NPR focus.

Moderators: AA Admin, AA Mod

Z is for Zangie

( Wednesday NO PO) Today is Global Forgiveness Day, Natonal Chocolate Milk Day & National Scarf Day

Post by Z is for Zangie » Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:16 am

They repeat themselves a lot and it makes me crazy, I wish I could come up with something else to use...I knew we just recently did Forgiveness, but, it is global this time they are emphasizing people giving up grudges that are causing a lot of the violence across the Earth...sometimes over things years, centuries, millennia old..it isn't healthy for the person or the people around them, or the world at large. Also, forgiving yourself is often hard, but, it is very important too.

I do not like milk as you guys know...but I can drink chocolate milk if there are no options and it isn't as bad at all, sometimes pretty good if it is Hershey's chocolate syrup...lol...

I love scarves, I have many coats and a scarf ( and mitten/gloves) that match everyone...I don't wear them as everyday attire around my neck, I feel like I can't breathe and it is way too much covering for me, especially around my neck, it i suffocating ( the ones for coats don't touch my neck, but the coat itself...And I like to wear tops that show some skin...it is one of my assets...lol/color]

global forgiveness.jpg
global forgiveness.jpg (8.68 KiB) Viewed 2138 times
Choloate Milk.jpg
Choloate Milk.jpg (10.64 KiB) Viewed 2138 times
scarf.jpg
scarf.jpg (16.4 KiB) Viewed 2138 times

Slip Shod

Re: ( Wednesday NO PO) Today is Global Forgiveness Day, Natonal Chocolate Milk Day & National Scarf Day

Post by Slip Shod » Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:00 pm

We got to get us one Z
I know we share the same problem Z, when we're out in public everyone recognizes us and wants to take a picture of us or with us. It does become too much - here's a scarf that's been developed that leaves you invisible to cameras

Slip Shod

Re: ( Wednesday NO PO) Today is Global Forgiveness Day, Natonal Chocolate Milk Day & National Scarf Day

Post by Slip Shod » Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:36 pm

Granted it's off topic but occasionally we need to liven things up a little bit with some entertainment
so let's tiptoe through the tulips with Tiny Tim

Z is for Zangie

Post by Z is for Zangie » Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:29 pm

Slip Shod wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:00 pm
We got to get us one Z
I know we share the same problem Z, when we're out in public everyone recognizes us and wants to take a picture of us or with us. It does become too much - here's a scarf that's been developed that leaves you invisible to cameras

ha ha