( Monday NO PO) National Boss's Day, National Liqueur Day, & International Cat's Day

Come discus news articles of the day with a bit of an NPR focus.

Moderators: AA Admin, AA Mod

Z is for Zangie

( Monday NO PO) National Boss's Day, National Liqueur Day, & International Cat's Day

Post by Z is for Zangie » Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:44 am

I have a pretty decent Boss, he doesn't micromanage me, and he lets me make decisions ( though to be honest, because he doesn't want to...lol...) he buys me that Pecan encrusted donut on Friday Mornings, he even compliments and encourages me, which offsets the things he does that makes me crazy...overall the best boss I have ever had...

I haven't had many liqueurs, but, have liked what I have had. My parents always had them and I remember this particularly interesting one, a very tall bottle of a yellow liqueur called Galliano. It sat on the buffet in the dining room as long as I can remember...I found it fascinating...

As you all know, I love cats, they are my favorite pet and mammal...so, Yea for cats...I read once that cats domesticated themselves because they hadn't been around long enough to evolve into domestication...they saw an opportunity and took it...the Egyptians helped with their royal tendencies as they worshipped them as gods...lol..
boss's.jpg
boss's.jpg (13.73 KiB) Viewed 1055 times
Liqueur.jpg
Liqueur.jpg (16.23 KiB) Viewed 1055 times
Cat's.jpg
Cat's.jpg (14.21 KiB) Viewed 1055 times

Slip Shod

Re: ( Monday NO PO) National Boss's Day, National Liqueur Day, & International Cat's Day

Post by Slip Shod » Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:14 pm

5 benefits of ginger root

I used to make the tea and I always thought it was delicious with honey, but I do it the lazy way now just take supplement capsules & only occasionally make a cup of ginger tea