( Tuesday NO PO) Today is National Food Day, National United Nations Day & Bologna Day

Come discus news articles of the day with a bit of an NPR focus.

Moderators: AA Admin, AA Mod

Z is for Zangie

( Tuesday NO PO) Today is National Food Day, National United Nations Day & Bologna Day

Post by Z is for Zangie » Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:48 am

Well, food is a broad subject and who doesn't love it?...lol...I am craving chocolate at the moment...lol..that is food right?...lol

I like Bologna, I love it fried, but, even not fried I like it on white bread with mustard, and sometimes I have put potato chips instead of mustard on it...lol...I used to have what we called "chip chop" ham from Lawsons as a kid...and I liked that with toasted bread, yellow ring peppers, and mustard, and sometimes with chips and no mustard, and sometimes with a slice of American cheese

When I was a young teenager I thought working for the United Nations would be a cool job ( then I also had this dream about being a foreign correspondent) I was very romantic/idealistic and I hadn't yet really learned about how much strife, danger and death in the world, and people who have hated each other for hundreds if not thousands of years and are still fighting about it...And I knew nothing about politics or how that worked, now I do...though I think I would have made a good diplomat...and I still wish we could all get along etc...

Food Day.jpg
Food Day.jpg (15.33 KiB) Viewed 361 times
bologna.jpg
bologna.jpg (12.79 KiB) Viewed 361 times
United Nations.jpg
United Nations.jpg (17.13 KiB) Viewed 361 times