( Wednesday NO PO) Today is Greasy Foods Day and Sourest Day

Come discus news articles of the day with a bit of an NPR focus.

Moderators: AA Admin, AA Mod

Z is for Zangie

( Wednesday NO PO) Today is Greasy Foods Day and Sourest Day

Post by Z is for Zangie » Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:28 am

Well, we all know a steady diet of them isn't good ( though I tend to use non-animal fat oils, like olive oil when I use oil, which isn't often...but, french fries aren't the same, especially at McDonald's which aren't too bad, but, not as good as they used to be...I don't eat a lot of fried foods ( other than the ones I make in the air fryer and George Forman Grill), but, I do have a weakness for French Fries and Hot wings, (almost everything else I use the aforementioned methods to fry them) ...I used to get the regular ones, but, get the boneless now as they are just easier and taste just as good...I never make hot wings or fries from scratch myself...I normally order them out...
as my cholesterol is normal I am not all that worried about it..I also love bacon, but it isn't that greasy as I microwave it and I like it really crunchy...lol....what greasy foods is it hard for you to resist?

Sourest Day is the opposite of Sweetest Day for the grumpy people...lol...so today they are allowed to be curmudgeonly, grouchy, bitter, etc...personally, I think it is unhealthy but whatever makes you happy...lol

Happy Hump Day...sorry the topics suck, I have been doing this for like 8 years and I am just out of ideas...
greasy food.jpg
greasy food.jpg (20.37 KiB) Viewed 459 times
sourest.jpg
sourest.jpg (7.86 KiB) Viewed 459 times