( Sunday NO PO) Today is National Cat Day, National Oatmeal Day & National Hermit Day

Come discus news articles of the day with a bit of an NPR focus.

Moderators: AA Admin, AA Mod

Z is for Zangie

( Sunday NO PO) Today is National Cat Day, National Oatmeal Day & National Hermit Day

Post by Z is for Zangie » Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:03 am

Another opportunity to praise cats, works for me....lol...I couldn't find a pic that had a bunch of real cats of different colors...but, this one is cool

I like oatmeal ( and love oatmeal cookies), I like most hot cereals, Cream of Wheat, Maypo was my favorite when I was younger, I don't even know if it still exists...it's been so a while since I had oatmeal, I should get some

For most of my life, I was very extroverted and social, and I had a really busy social life...not so much anymore, I am not a hermit by any stretch of the imagination though, I just am less inclined to commit myself to regular stuff anymore and I am way beyond bars and loud places, even though I miss dancing...I do some things I enjoy, but don't mind being at home now more than out. I am still a people person and need people to talk to still, it is where my energy comes from...
cats.jpg
cats.jpg (17.69 KiB) Viewed 955 times
oatmeal.jpg
oatmeal.jpg (13.85 KiB) Viewed 955 times
hermit.jpg
hermit.jpg (9.98 KiB) Viewed 955 times

Slip Shod

Re: ( Sunday NO PO) Today is National Cat Day, National Oatmeal Day & National Hermit Day

Post by Slip Shod » Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:06 am

I deleted that Z because I started to get uncomfortable with some of the things that I said I did .
They were different times back then

Tarmaque

Re: ( Sunday NO PO) Today is National Cat Day, National Oatmeal Day & National Hermit Day

Post by Tarmaque » Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:15 pm

I am a hermit. I am currently perfecting my herming skills.

Slip Shod

Post by Slip Shod » Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:34 pm

I am both introvert and extrovert or am both depending on the situation. From early years my base self came from a lot of introspection, thinking, resulting in being an introvert, but I came to adapt & with time comes some understanding. I realized there wasn't much difference between any of us. There are those who apply themselves and others who hold back because of imagined insecurities.