( Monday NO PO) They recently calculated what it would cost to buy all the things in The 12 Days Of Christmas

Come discus news articles of the day with a bit of an NPR focus.

Moderators: AA Admin, AA Mod

Z is for Zangie

( Monday NO PO) They recently calculated what it would cost to buy all the things in The 12 Days Of Christmas

Post by Z is for Zangie » Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:11 pm

I once for a guy I was dating drew with different mediums ( chalk, colored pencils, markers, crayons, oils) all the 12 days of Christmas and mailed him one a day up til Christmas ( technically, per the Orthodox Catholic Church, the 12 days starts on Christmas day and goes till around the 6th or January...but. that isn't as fun...lol. .. I thought it was an awesome gift, but he wasn't impressed...sigh...that was a lot of work......It's $46,500 by the way. I am drawing one a day for the morning balances here at work, starting today...what is the coolest gift you ever got or gave?
twelve days of Christmas.jpg
twelve days of Christmas.jpg (13.7 KiB) Viewed 1318 times

Slip Shod

Re: ( Monday NO PO) They recently calculated what it would cost to buy all the things in The 12 Days Of Christmas

Post by Slip Shod » Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:59 pm

I'm sorry he didn't appreciate the thought and effort you put into creating those cards Z / what an insensitive goof ✔️
--
(Gifts) .. Santa and I have been on the outs for quite a while now. He hates me, he even told me so. I thought one day maybe we could reconcile things, but I don't think that's ever going to happen
Santa has a naughty and nice list but he also has another list and I'm on that one

Z is for Zangie

Re: ( Monday NO PO) They recently calculated what it would cost to buy all the things in The 12 Days Of Christmas

Post by Z is for Zangie » Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:13 pm

Slip Shod wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:59 pm
I'm sorry he didn't appreciate the thought and effort you put into creating those cards Z / what an insensitive goof ✔️
--
(Gifts) .. Santa and I have been on the outs for quite a while now. He hates me, he even told me so. I thought one day maybe we could reconcile things, but I don't think that's ever going to happen
Santa has a naughty and nice list but he also has another list and I'm on that one
Ha, I have a face mask and a tee shirt that says: Dear Santa: Define Good?...ROFLMAO

Slip Shod

Post by Slip Shod » Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:41 pm

👍😊👍

Slip Shod

Post by Slip Shod » Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:13 pm

Experts Say Sour Candy Can Help Stop A Panic Attack

Who'da thunk ?

Z is for Zangie

Post by Z is for Zangie » Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:07 pm

Slip Shod wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:13 pm

Who'da thunk ?
I love sour and tart candies

Slip Shod

Post by Slip Shod » Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:05 pm

Z is for Zangie wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:07 pm
Slip Shod wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:13 pm

Who'da thunk ?
I love sour and tart candies
Yeah, it was an article I hit briefly and when I read it I remembered how you love those sour candies - our tasters are different, enjoy, but not for me
I thought about it, the article, for a minute and I figured if the sour candy / panic connection was for real then it worked because you'd get slapped with a distraction