is clearer than
the waters of
lake Rotomairewhenua

simply
do not exist.

J.C.

Lake Rotomairewhenua
(pronunciation -
rawtaw/myray/fenoo/ah), aka The Blue Lake, is in the South Island, in the Nelson district, here in beautiful New Zealand, and is the clearest lake in the world, and incredibly beautiful, the water, even at the deepest points, is totally transparent...
The mighty Clutha river, is also in the South island, running from the rugged West Coast, and was populated more during the goldrush era, extensively panned for gold, now lots of ghost miners shacks, homes, dotted along its path.

The Blue Lake....Rotomairewhenua....
IMG_20200803_102008.png
Clutha river...
IMG_20200803_102848.png
IMG_20200803_102724.png
IMG_20200803_102752.png
IMG_20200803_102824.png

Lilith's Ghost

Re: no words

Post by Lilith's Ghost » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:59 am

I'm very happy your love still burns so intensely. Thank you for the pictures as well. Is the first one looking at the lake bed from above the water? I regret not visiting New Zealand when I had the chance. I had a friend related to the Hawks Bay person who went to college here but has since gone back because she is smarter than the average bear. you sound good, hugs

scarab280

Post by scarab280 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:19 am

No it's actually from deep below the surface level, that's how clear the water is, I think it's possibly glacier fed? I'm ok...getting better slowly hun.xxx

scarab280

Post by scarab280 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:10 pm

Lilith's Ghost wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:59 am
I'm very happy your love still burns so intensely. Thank you for the pictures as well. Is the first one looking at the lake bed from above the water? I regret not visiting New Zealand when I had the chance. I had a friend related to the Hawks Bay person who went to college here but has since gone back because she is smarter than the average bear. you sound good, hugs
I've been battling mrsa hun, was really really sick for a few weeks but just starting to come right... Mrsa, is what almost killed me after the botched surgery I think I've talked with you about, so it was definitely freaking me out...I am not sure though what has been making me feel worse, the infection or the massive doses of multiple kind antibiotics, my poor system, they wreaked havoc, and although finished the course now, I'm still feeling the effects...yukky.. It's early here, an Saturday, and I had a crappy sleep, do it's back yo snuggling under the duvet, (it's currently 4°C here!) to keep warm and try get a couple more hours sleep. I hope you are ok.

Oh yeah, thanks to an irresponsible family, we now have community transmission of Covid19 again, after 102 days free of it..ughh...so we ate back in level3 lockdown, until end of August, at earliest, when our wonderful leader will assess and review situation....At la SSR it's very peaceful, and there is noticeably less pollution in the air... A lot more birdies singing, I'm currently hearing a 'Morepork' or Ruru (native name) their call sounds like they are saying "more pork" lol..they are a small native owl, very cute. He us telling me I'm awake way too early, and to go back to sleep... haha xxxxx

Lilith's Ghost

Post by Lilith's Ghost » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:04 pm

oh, hun. I know a bit about that. two friends got it when in the same hospital though years apart. I do hope you respond well to the treatment. antibiotics can be nasty buggers. I love the birds of New Zealand they're so whimsical appearing but I've never heard one sing. Does the Ruru bird get in trouble with the police? lol. Probably the same people who are spreading it here.

Take care and rest. I hope the kids are helping you around the house. I have a poem to post but it's from dream-time and not so happy. It's the cycle my life revolves around these days especially since being in lock-down and I can't seem to shake it. 1000's a day die here due to lies and manipulated treatments