- Along the top, you can see links to your Notifications, your Private Messages, and a dropdown list with links to user information. Make note of User Control Panel. That's where you can set a host of preferences.
- Below that, you can see tabs that will display different views of posts and topics.
- Below the tabs is the site banner.
- Below the banner, to the left, is a breadcrumb trail that tells you where you are. The trail changes as you click your way into the site.
When you click on a house name, the page for that house displays a list of announcements and a list of topics. Topics are equivalent to the old discussions on Disqus. Topics are also known as rooms.
When you click on a topic name, the page for that topic displays posts that members have written.
You can participate in a topic by creating posts.
- You can create a new post by clicking Post Reply. You are replying to the topic's original post.
- You can reply to another member's post by clicking the double quote icon in the upper right corner of the post.
You can read How-Tos detailing many of the above features in the following location:
Neighborhood Index / Neighborhood Watch / Help and Support / How-to