This post refers to BBCode (Bulletin Board Code), a markup language similar to HTML. For more information, please refer to the following:
There are two ways to insert a link in a post:
- One, insert the URL only (e.g., https://dilbert.com/). Another How-To covers this method.
- Two, insert the URL and the text you want to display (e.g., Scott Adams' Dilbert). This How-To covers this method.
- Click New Topic or Post Reply to open the posting form.
- On the toolbar, click the Insert URL button.
The BBCode for URLs appears in the content editing area.
- Click inside the start tag, right after "url", type the equal sign (=), then paste or type the URL.
- Click between the start tag and the end tag and paste or type the text.
- Click Submit. The text appears in the body of the post, linked to the URL you entered.
Scott Adams' Dilbert