Euro Yank wrote: ↑Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:09 pmI see the current situation as follows:
1) Any attempt to explain your opinion with factual citations will create legal risks to our hosts.
2) The above requires us to self-censor. Not a skill that I am adept at.
3) This seems more than I wish to risk just to continue chatting in an echo chamber.
4) I do thank my hosts for inviting me to the party.
5) And I do wish everyone I have met here, over at Disqus and originally at NPR a very fond farewell.
One final pedantic comment - please fix the typo in your title
Only paywalled sources, which are mainly WA PO and NYT on the left for the most part
If you aren't sure you can ask, or we will just tell you after the fact, nothing bad happens
Yeah we are trying to change the echo chamber thing, not going well
I will miss you, wish you wouldn't go, you are a valuable voice